Welcome!

by

Welcome to my brand-spanking-new blog!

I intend to fill it with general jibber jabber, about my life and the things that I come across throughout it. 

I'll also post any particularly pretty, interesting or inspiring things I find whilst having a nose around the internet!

I live in Scotland but travel reasonably regularly, so hopefully there will be something that interests everyone. 

I'm  a bit of a foodie, who likes a taste of luxury but isn't afraid to rough it if need be. 

I'm a bit of an old lady stuck in a 21 year old's body. I do enjoy the odd cocktail or two but I'm not much of a binge drinker.  I love all things vintage and enjoy the occasional bout of arts and crafts, despite not necessarily being the most talented crafter out there. 

I'm a huge worrier but I'm trying to work on that. I'm pretty pleased by the simple things in life, set me loose in a stationery shop and I'll be satisfied for weeks. 

Enjoy!
x